Looking for professionals having7+ years of experience covering : Financial accounting & Reporting, Investor Interactions and Transaction Execution.
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- Support preparation and consolidation of financial statements for the Organization.
- Help the organisation to migrate from current accounting standards to IDES.
- Handle the M&A, Large asset sale and Purchase transactions.
- Support finalization of accounts statements for monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounts and ensure alignment to the statutory accounting norms; highlight the status of P&L Accounts.
- Exposure to handle the Private Equity Investors.
- Handle the interactions with Private Equity Investors invested in various SPVs.
- Broad understanding of Direct and Indirect Taxes.
- Leading the relationships with Statutory Auditors (one of the Big 4s).
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS : Chartered Accountant (Mandatory)
Interested candidates can also share your resume on email@example.com with the following details:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior