1. ROLE OBJECTIVE
- The role holder is required to ensure the timely preparation and circulation of the financial statements for BPMS, in alignment with the established accounting principles and guidelines.
- Partnering with the BPMS CEO to identify and evaluate opportunities for top line / bottom line growth.
- Improve the efficiency of internal controls and processes and also implement new ones to facilitate the growth of the business. Construct and monitor project related cost control system.
(A) Financial Statements:
- Ensure timely finalization and closure of the book of accounts including the preparation of balance sheet, P&L and other financial statements in line with established accounting principles and procedures.
- Supervise and review the consolidation of financial statements for BPMS.
- Coordinate the timely publishing of required financial statements (cash flow statement, bank balances, payables and receivables etc.)
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations & communicate value and risk issues to investors and boards.
- Be the signatory on Financial Statements of BPMS (Balance Sheet etc.)
- Manage Project Accounting & Approval on NFAs for BPMS contracts.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable Project related cost control systems.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- MIS & Business planning: Own the entire financial planning & analysis, budgeting, forecasting, MIS, and project controls for the operations of the organisation.
- Maintaining and improving existing banking relationships while bringing on board new relationships. Preparing a long term fund raising plan while maintaining appropriate levels of leverage.
- Business partnership: Identify & evaluate opportunities to further the growth of the organization both from a top-line & bottom-line perspective.
- Work with the BPMS CEO on the strategic vision.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited