- Prepare the requisite applications, correspondences, representations for the Government agencies like DTCP, HUDA, RERA etc.
- Coordination with various agencies like RERA, DTCP, HUDA etc
- Handling of all the liaison work & documentation of the projects Group Housing, Commercial, Plotted colonies in the urban areas seeking licenses/permissions/ approval/ NOCs.
- Tracking of various compliances, preparation of parameters of the project in phases & processing of cases.
- Liaisoning processing pertains to approval of Demarcation / Zoning plans, approval of Service plans, Building plans of plots in the projects proposed in Gurugram.
- Filling of RERA applications & its compliance and day to day supervision of RERA matters.
Required Candidate profileExcellent communication & liaisoning skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role:Regulatory Affairs Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Recruiter Name:Sakshi Gupta
Contact Company:BPTP Limited
Reference Id:BPTP Recruiter profile