Roles and responsibilities
- Surveying and capturing data from under construction sites - hotels, apartments, running hotels, going to cement and steel dealers to get leads of construction sites, and going to local brokers and generate leads.
- Manage project execution & report writing
- Prepare feasibility report, market research report etc.
- Engage in market surveys, financial modeling/DCFs, making presentations
- Maintain the database of projects, developers, investors etc
- Insight on competitors and their applications being used in the Market
Required Candidate profileSkill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between .
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi
5. have relevant skills and interests
Perks and BenefitsStipend: Rs. 10,000 per month plus Certificate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Recruiter Name:Sakshi Gupta
Contact Company:BPTP Limited