The role holder will be responsible for responding to customer and broker queries and complaints over the phone, though emails, chats letters etc. with the objective of efficient resolution to establish the reputation of the BPTP as a customer focused Organization.
1. Address queries and complaints of customers and brokers over the phone, through emails, chats, letters etc. in a timely and effective manner
2. Respond to emails and letters from customers/ brokers regarding queries, in a timely manner
3. Collect and communicate customer/ broker feedback in a timely and efficient manner
4. Maintain and update the database with information on the nature of queries and status of resolution
5. Update customers and brokers on the status of their queries and complaints in a timely manner
6. Record all customer and brokers complaints / issues received and resolved
7. Coordinate with the back-end Customer Care team for seeking information on the issues faced and inform the customer/ broker on same Coordinate and follow-up with other internal Departments, if required, for obtaining relevant information for resolution of queries of customers and brokers.
Interested candidate can walk-in for an interview between 11 AM to 1 PM on 29th & 30th November 2017.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time