- Applicant should have minimum 6 years of experience in STP designing, installations, operation and maintenance.
- Applicant should have sound knowledge of all environmental and other regulatory norms related to STP and WTP.
- Applicant should have basic pricing knowledge of all STP related equipments, both electromechanical and civil.
- Applicant should have an open minded attitude towards improvising required in existing STP operations.
- Preparation of BOQ and material list with technical specifications.
- Preparation of technical data sheet of all equipment for STP, ETP and WTP projects.
- Assessment of all technical data for each project before commercialization of projects.
- Reviewing client comments on submitted proposals, drawings & responds revision / clarification for the same.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Environmental, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited