- Liaisoning and coordinating with Government Authorities for acquiring land and approvals.
- Coordination and follow-up with Govt. Authorities to get the Approvals/Clearances/NOC and other approvals related to the project.
- Monitoring and pursing daily progress of files for various projects in the authority offices.
- Ensuring timely submission of files for the grant.
- Handling and preparing land related datas and documents of different departments.
- Handling and preparing land related MIS and maintaining all land registries, awards and other revenue records
- Should have experience and knowledge about Environmental monitoring at project site for measuring the various parameters with reference to air, water, noise and soil.
- Coordinating with the Architects to help in preparing the drawings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Arch - Architecture
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited