- Provide support to CMD by effectively managing his schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative, analytical and research duties.
- Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and mature and independent judgement. This classification requires leadership qualities such as adaptability, flexibility, dependability and accountability. Much of the work is self-appointed, and requires a high degree of professional independence, initiative and self-discipline.
- Providing administrative & secretarial support involving efficient handling of correspondence, managing documents, screening telephone calls & directing various queries to relevant departments.
- Prioritising incoming correspondence, including letters, Faxes, E-mail, filter requests for appointments and arranging internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Assist CMD in different strategic initiatives, business planning and day to day execution, monthly quarterly & annual reviews of tasks & correspondence
- Prepare Board level presentations
- Responsible for circulating internal memos, invites, and other communications from MD'S Office.
- Administrative activities : Scheduling meetings and appointments, travel arrangement, Calendar management, handling of all in-coming & out-going mails independently
- Preparing for meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes.
- Coordinating, following up and handling the corporate communication of HOD.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Highly proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail applications.
- Skill in independently prioritizing, planning, coordinating, organizing, leading and monitoring multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgement within established policies and procedural guidelines.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited