- The role holder is required to ensure the timely preparation and circulation of the financial statements for BPMS, in alignment with the established accounting principles and guidelines.
- Partnering with the BPMS CEO to identify and evaluate opportunities for top line / bottom line growth.
- Improve the efficiency of internal controls and processes and also implement new ones to facilitate the growth of the business. Construct and monitor project related cost control system.
- Ensure timely finalization and closure of the book of accounts including the preparation of balance sheet, P&L and other financial statements in line with established accounting principles and procedures.
- Supervise and review the consolidation of financial statements for BPMS.
- Coordinate the timely publishing of required financial statements (cash flow statement, bank balances, payables and receivables etc.).
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations & communicate value and risk issues to investors and boards.
- Be the signatory on Financial Statements of BPMS (Balance Sheet etc.).
- Manage Project Accounting & Approval on NFAs for BPMS contracts.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable Project related cost control systems.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- MIS & Business planning: Own the entire financial planning & analysis, budgeting, forecasting, MIS, and project controls for the operations of the organization.
- Maintaining and improving existing banking relationships while bringing on board new relationships. Preparing a long term fund raising plan while maintaining appropriate levels of leverage.
- Business partnership: Identify & evaluate opportunities to further the growth of the organization both from a top-line & bottom-line perspective.
- Work with the BPMS CEO on the strategic vision.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited