- Preparation of schedules for the Project, Tracking, Costing and Budgeting on MS Project.
- Budgeting, Cash flows, Fund Forecasts and procurement details.
- Preparation of construction programmers, resources requirement for timely completion of the projects.
- Proper co-ordination with Client & Contractor for meetings regarding site progress and designing.
- Working on Standard Quantities as per drawings & Specifications.
- Execution & Monitoring all structural activities like shuttering, concreting, steel works.
- Preparing Monthly & Summary for billing purposes.
- Preparing Bar-bending Schedule & satisfaction of Client.
- Preparing petty contractor bills & checking of bills as per BOQ and verification of all measurements at all stages.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Civil, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â‚¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Contact Company:BPTP Limited