- Monitor adherence of corporate governance activities.
- Keep track of the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed by Company Law Board, Companies Act and other applicable legislations (including Deposit Rules).
- Conversant with the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and monitor compliance of organization with all applicable laws highlighting any deviations.
- Formulate & adhere to process of compliance certification.
- Prepare and file necessary forms and returns with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Submit all necessary legal documentation (forms / returns) such as filing of annual accounts, annual returns and other returns and forms with the Registrar of Companies and other statutory bodies in a timely manner
- Maintain documentation related to original agreements, contracts, major court orders, certificate of incorporation of company, commencement of business, land acquisition papers, and all regulatory filings / reports and periodically file updates
- Schedule Board meetings in a periodic manner, adhering to corporate governance stipulations and draft minutes of the meeting
- Ensure maintenance of all Board meetings related documentation, such as minutes of the meeting, as per statutory requirements
- Prepare and submit department MIS in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management initiatives of the Department
- Shall be designated CS for the organization.
Required Candidate profileExcellent communication skills with pleasant personality & experience in:
- Handling governance and compliance activities in the Real Estate/ Infrastructure/ Construction/ Related Industry desirable.
- Merger/Acquisitions/Share Purchase
- Debt Transactions
- Knowledge of various regulatory and Corporate Governance framework
- Knowledge of Company Law and other company specific regulations-IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, LLB - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We have successfully launched Faridabad as an incredibly promising real estate market, with our flagship project Parklands, a fully integrated township. In Gurgaon we have created perfect examples of integrated luxury townships Ã¢â¬" Amstoria and Astaire Gardens. Capital City NOIDA, our marquee mixed use project is set to create a bench mark in the Indian realty market to name a few . We have also successfully delivered more than 11,000 homes.
Recruiter Name:Sakshi Gupta
Contact Company:BPTP Limited
Reference Id:BPTP Recruiter profile